Why you should attend
- Hear from more than 50 speakers, including company executives, product developers and market experts.
- Meet listed firms, platform providers and brokers.
- Discover more about the most important market issues and strategies suitable for investors of all types, from novice to expert.
You can now register your interest to attend the 2015 edition of The Stock Market Show taking place Saturday 12th September in partnership with the London Stock Exchange. Held at the Business Design Centre in Islington, North London, The Stock Market Show is a full day event designed to help you understand investing. We have secured a large number of financial experts to explain in simple terms how you should go about investing in the stock market, the ways in which to research individual stocks and how to use different investment and trading accounts.
Tickets to attend the event are free, but must be booked in advance. Register now to attend the show.
On the day you will be able to:
• Hear from more than 50 speakers across 5 stages including product experts, CEOs from listed companies and renowned journalists from the Shares team
• Speak with over 40 exhibitors from a range of AIM companies, brokers and platform providers
• Learn about investment topics suited to a range of investors from novice to expert
• Meet with top financial providers and media
• What you need to become a successful investor
• Managing your own pension using stocks and shares
• The simple approach to valuing companies
• The importance of risk when researching stocks
• The most important areas in company documents and financial accounts
• Reading chart patterns
• An introduction to exchange traded funds and bonds
• Plus a host of other topics on industry sectors, trading techniques, market mechanics and tax issues
• Shares journalists
• Financial services professionals
• Chief executives of quoted companies
• Leading market commentators
Your chance to meet:
• Share dealing and pension providers
• Quoted companies
• Shares journalists
• Representatives from the London Stock Exchange
• Fellow investors